Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Faiyo (Org India sebut 5)

I have 2 tags to be replied, but I choose this one first, easier…

5 things found in my bag:

Handbag ke bag skolah?

Bag sekolah:

  1. Note book O&G
  2. Plastic rooti
  3. Coklat smarties
  4. Pen biru
  5. Pen merah

    (cukup 5 gak)

Handbag

  1. Rantai leher panjang
  2. Wallet
  3. Tissue
  4. Resit2 pembelian yg x dibuang
  5. Pen

5 things found in my wallet

  1. Money – to pay house rental
  2. Card CIMB
  3. Card Bank Islam
  4. Card Jaya Jusco
  5. Card Tesco

5 favourite things in my room

  1. My bed
  2. My cupboard
  3. My pillow
  4. My tilam
  5. My cadar

    (I shifted all my favourite things to living room)

5 things I've always wanted to do

  1. Sleep
  2. Read hematuria b4 surgery exam today
  3. Duduk2 and baring2 watching my 'haven't watch' downloaded movies
  4. Go home
  5. A&E.. hihi

5 things I'm currently into

  1. Medicine log book
  2. Medicine clerkship diary
  3. Study for end posting
  4. Detective Conan (epi291-500++, tgk sampai muntah beb!)
  5. Man About Town

5 people to tag

  1. Bond
  2. AC
  3. Yani
  4. Ami
  5. Naufa

0 iigusa:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008