Ke Arah Menjadi Doktor Yang Baik : Kepimpinan Melalui Teladan
It was holidays. Saya yang rajin nak pegi ward amek case, so later I’m gonna take lasser cases than everybody. It was raining that time and for unknown reason, ppl can’t park the cars in front of ward building, so do I. So, I parked the car in front of the entrance. Kalut nak kluar in the rain (no umbrella in the car), I forgot to grab the hanging at the back mirror (betul ke nih?) nametag. When I was in the ward, I noticed one pak cik pakai baju cantik2 look one kind at me (semacam), I thought relatives, biarla jelah. Saya cantik kot.
So, Tase and me browse any interesting case and found a case of breast lump. We went straight to that lady. Initially, she was hesitating to let us examine. Then, came the earlier pak cik with a nurse. So, we knew he’s not a relative.
“Who are you?” he asked
“We’re Manipal student”
“Where’s ur nametag?” he asked me.
“I forgot to bring”
Then, sebakul die membebel. Dari nametag, sampaila doctor muda tak reti buat kerja. Antara yang die membebel (untuk dijadikan teladan)
1. Doctor muda doesn’t care about the patient, pandai clerk case je, tapi tak tanya perasaan/semua berkaitan ngan patient, not caring la.
2. Doctor muda not responsible (kebetulan lak sorang houseman x amek concern for I don’t know what procedure after clerking the case)
3. X introduce urself (I guessed it was in my entry earlier) I’m lucky, eventhough I don’t like introducing myself, it’s a habit that I start conversation with the patient with my name and where I’m from.
4. Tak suke baca berita berkaitan ngan medicine, suka entertainment (we asked us about a doctor left a pair of scissors in patient’s abdomen that we hesitate to answer. It’s not that we don’t know, tp lupe hospital mane. Hehe)
5. Honest ( kalau x examine, ckpla x examine, takyah bagi excuse, sound or not
6. Forget dy, tp die puji doctor2 tua yang katanya lebih responsible and so and so forth (belajarla drpd doctor tua)
Anyway, thanks to him. If he doesn’t show up, maybe the mak cik won’t let us examine her. At least, I learnt how to examine breast dy.
How I just wish I’m a little red devil, I would ask him in return “where’s ur nametag too, sir?”





0 iigusa:
Post a Comment