Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kincir Angin in My Stomach

I am a premorbid 'anginic' person? (anginic?? Haha, kalau makan lambat, perut masuk angin dan uncomfortable, I think it's dyspepsia or undigestion, betul tak? I was ok before I went to Egypt. Could it be angin from Egypt done all this to me? Ahakss.. I will feel hungry like every 3 hours or so, then I know it's time to eat. I even, makan nasik at 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning. Somehow, I feel cannot tahan anymore, lambat makan sikit je, angin menyerang and I feel really uncomfort. I started to drink air halia. I was alright for sometimes. Plus, I jaga makan la, kene makan selalu.

I was ok on Monday (11th May 2009, my long case day… J). That night I sleep quite late coz I have to finish writing my log book (tuhla, weekend tanak buat, padan muka), that dragged me until the morning that I missed my breakfast. I was ok until 10am, when I went back to eat rice. Suddenly, I had headache, unilateral. Lupe nak cakap, dulu kadang2 angin caused headache jugak, tp both sides la. Not just head, around the eyes and also the teeth. I took paracetamol and went to sleep that I skipped the afternoon class. I also had an episode of vomiting (habih nasik aku makan earlier)

That evening I became ok again. A friend suggested to go seeing a doctor. I said, "Nantila hari Jumaat, I have exam la on Friday, lps exam I pegi la"

On Wednesday, I was ok when I went to Muar, I had my breakfast in the morning. But in the ward, the headache came again, the same as yerterday. Then, I asked paracetamol from the nurse. There was uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I cannot tahan anymore, I skipped class also and went for some sleep. After sleeping, it was ok already. Then, I decided to see a doctor. Thanks to Oleen and Banji, susah2 bawak I gi clinic. I told the story from 1 year ago to the doctor, "It sound migraine to me.." Amboi, senangnye.

Until now, the angin still persist in my stomach and I have on and off left sided headache. I tried a lot of medication, like ENO, madu, habattus-sau'dah, air kelapa, jogging, garuk belakang ngan coin, but it still seemed like there is a 'kincir angin' in my stomach. Some friends suggest that I do scope, so we can see if really there's a 'kincir angin'. Nak buat ke? Scarynya…!!!

Whoever has any suggestion of treatment I shud undergo, pls do so.. I cannot tahan anymore!!!!!



2 iigusa:

nurani

kak fid, jaga kesihatan kak fid..haih..guano leh jadi lagu nih..maybe ur stomach tu merajuk, dia nak main2 sat.sat g elok insyaALlah..^_~ [xpun, wat je apa yg kwn kak fid suggest tu..prevention is better than cure kan? hehe]
moga cepat sehat..kincir angin!! g jauh-jauh! ;))

FiDieYaaa

10q nura. Tahla, smalam gi clinic lagi, doctor kate baru nak start gastric ni. Die suh cube ranitdine seminggu n makan regularly. Gemok la sy pas nih.. hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008